I'm a Boston-based creative director, copywriter and content strategist with 20+ years of B-to-B and B-to-C experience in both digital and traditional media.
I've directed creative talent and collaborated daily with UX, technology and strategy pros.
I've written edicts from mission statements to brand mantras to value props. I've gotten down and dirty with long- and short-form copy and video scripts.
I've traveled quite a bit, having pitched and won new business across the country.
Have a look at my book, and please feel free to reach out.
- Contract Copywriter, Content Strategist, Creative Director at Creative Consultant
- 10/1/2015 – Present Boston, MA
- Creative Director at Isobar North America
- April, 2008 – October, 2015 Boston, MA
- Writer / Director at Contractor
- 2002 – 2007 Boston, MA
- Senior Copywriter at Mustang Marketing
- 1999 – 2002 Thousand Oaks, CA
- Burger King
- Harvard University
- Walt Disney Studios
- Royal Caribbean
- JBL/Harman Kardon
- BNY Mellon
- John Hancock
- TD Bank
- Eaton Corporation
- Underwriters Laboratories
- Michelin Tire
- The Hartford
- Pepperdine University
- CUNA Mutual Group
- Team oversight
- Creative strategy and concepting
- Digital/social/mobile marketing
- Brand positioning strategies
- Tone and voice development
- Customer personas and journeys
- M.S. Marketing Communications and Avertising at Emerson College
- 1995 – 1997 Boston
- B.A. Marketing at Western New England University
- 1991 – 1995 Springfield, MA